Sunday, March 25, 2012

REAL WOMAN

~ i can be a woman in my own way...so don't teach me things you want me to do. I don't care about your long speech, nor what you say... with all happened in my whole life, if it was you... you couldn't take it. I live my life with rules... I'm committed to a word "discipline" I know where to go and when to let go... Live life like you're the bozzzzz O.O I can be all that I've wanted but I want simple life as normal as this. There were things that we should get over with... don't look back when you already said what you want to say. Prove things like you're a real woman/man. I don't know the word LIE. But if it's for you... that I need to say, I can make things like that if needed. Only your friends and those who loves you can say how trust worthy you are. Don't blame anyone if there's an error in the end... it's you who make decisions not others. You chose it. You face it.


No comments:

Post a Comment